Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stand for what I believe ...

Firstly, I want to thank you all for visitting my blog. All of comments are most welcome, I appreciate. :) 

I really love Chiangmai and I'm very happy to share all stories to you guys. I do this blog with a passion in writing and photography. My grammar and vocabulary usage might not be proper, and my photography may not be beautiful because I'm a beginner. :p Just do whatever I like, follow other dreams of mine. 




Next month will be the beginning of my life's next step. I'm going to work for a new company in a new position with more challeanging. I know I have to work harder. I really thank myself for studying and working hard. There are many things and many dreams I want to do in my life and I believe anything can be possible if we work hard.

Just never lose hope ... when the sun goes down, the stars come up.

Thank you again and please keep reading :)






2 comments: