Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm back!

After absence from updating my blog for almost 4 months, I finally returned to continue. I was excited when I came online yesterday and found that there are over 18,700 views! The feedback is better than I have expected!


I came across to read a good website written by a nice British couple. The website is very helpful for foreigners who want to settle in Chiangmai. http://www.neverendingvoyage.com/living-chiang-mai-guide/



There's a facebook page called "Seconhand Chiangmai" which foreigners offer their good condition second-handed  stuff at quite cheap prices (Sometimes for free) because they need to leave Chiangmai soon. 


I am so glad when I read the reviews from foreigners who ever visitted Chiangmai said they love it here and want to come back again. Some people come here every year for holidays and some decided to settle here. At the same time I feel sorry hearing that Thailand has many cheating people. In my opinion, there are good and bad people everywhere. Local Chiangmai people are very kind and friendly. I hope you all will have good experience with it someday. I'm sure you'll be in love here.  




Every test in our life makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to break us or make us. The choice is ours whether we become victim or victor. I love this quote of moment. 

                ---- Forget me not ----






 



No comments:

Post a Comment